Friday, June 6, 2008

Ty and his accidents


This is kind of a cute and funny story. In the 2nd to the last week of school Ty got off the bus just sobbing. Wyatt was home with me, he had just had his tonsils out. When I seen Ty I was shocked, he had a swollen, cut and bruised up eye. I asked him what happened and this is the story that followed. Ty said "I was running to catch the bus and this stupid girl with her bike just got right in my way and I hit my face on her bike." I asked him how in the world it was that he couldn't see the girl and the bike? Something that big is kind of hard to miss. He said "I was running with my head down, she should have been watching." So I then asked what happened to her? He replied "nothing she didn't even fall." Now for those of you that know Ty, know that everything in the world happens to him. Poles jump out in front of him, cracks in the cement automatically jump up and trip him, everything that possibly could fall on him does, and animals have a tendency to run him over. After the pain went away we laughed a little at the fact that the stupid girl who "wasn't watching" didn't even fall down.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Why Shawnee, how GREAT to hear from you! I'm so excited your blogging...it makes it possible to keep in touch with loved ones. Thanks for stopping by!!

Your boys are so cute (and so big!) I was actually just remembering babysitting baby Wyatt once and how that doesnt seem so long ago--but he sure isn't a baby anymore! So jealous of your trip to bahamas, we have wanted to go to Atlantis. Glad you had so much fun! We'll keep into touch--welcome to the blogging world!

Mandee said...

Yeah for blogging! I'm glad you've joined in. I love this story of Ty-priceless. Maybe we will see you this weekend at the campout?