Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Unfortunate for Ty

This story is a little bit of a stomach turner. The last few days Ty's
been complaining about his finger hurting. He bits his nails so I
just thought he had chewed one down a bit too far. Today I really took
a good look at it and the tip of his finger was huge and all white.
It looked like it had died. I panicked and took him to the
doctor. The doctor had to stick this huge syringe in his
finger to drain it and test the fluid to see what was wrong
with it. Come to find out he has herpies in his finger tip.
MORAL OF THE STORY:
Don't bite your finger nails, just take Ty's
word for it.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

TY OUCH! That makes my tummy hurt. YIKES i hope you have decided to stop biing those fingernails.
LUV ya

Hayley said...

Ouch!

Ty is like a Brody Jr; destined for accidents...and whatever else might come along. At least it makes for a story and a good laugh later (at least Brody's always do!) =)

Mandee said...

YIKES!!! Maybe I can use that to help Avery stop biting her nails.