Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today is our 12 year anniversary. Wow what a wonderful 12 year ride this has been. We have definitely had our fair share of hard times. But it is times like this picture below that make me realize why I am still so madly in love. Wyatt had a bad dream and ended up in our bed, when my alarm went off this is what I woke up too.

And this picture, we had to take Ty to Primary Children's to have an MRI and MRA. He suffers from migraine headaches, when I told people at my work they were blown away that Cody was taking off work and going with us. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man as the father of our children. He would do anything for them.

And the final picture, these wonderful, beautiful little men. How could anyone doubt the importance of marriage and family. I am so lucky to have been given the family I have been given. We have so much fun together. I can't wait to spend another 100 years making memories with our incredible little foursome of a family. Thank you Cody for making the last 12 years the most interesting and exciting years of my life.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Shawnee, I love that picture of the boys! They are so dang cute! Congrats on 12 years!