We had a rodeo a couple of months ago in Tooele. Cody can't see good in the dark, it got over at about 12:00am. so he asked me to drive us back to the hotel. Of course that night it happened to be raining and so foggy you couldn't see your hand infront of your face. But, I happily obliged and off we went. While I was trying to turn the truck and trailer around to get out of the fair grounds, this pole suddenly jumped right infront of our truck. The kids and Cody started screaming, but it was too late I plowed right into it. I was sick, we got to the hotel and found some bright lights to check out the damage. To all of our surprise, there wasn't even a scratch. Moral of the story "Miracles do still happen". (Notice in the picture above the other pole is standing straight, you can also see my glorious tire marks.)
Our house in a few words...
14 years ago
1 comment:
Didn't I tell you not to drink and drive. JUST KIDDIN' That totally sucks though sometimes poles just jump out of no where. It happens. It is only on rare occasion they don't cause damage.
Post a Comment