
My camara has been on the fritz here lately. I need to get a new one. That's why I haven't posted in a while. So too catch you up, we have wrapped up two seasons of rodeo. Legacy and UYRA. YEA!!! It feels good to get a little break. Wyatt and Ty both did AWSOME!!! Ty is back on a horse. He is doing the poles, barrels and calf tie. He is doing so DANG good on our horse Buck. Last rodeo he shaved 20 seconds off his barrel run. He also took 2nd year end in the calf tie at Legacy. Wyatt has become a pro rough stock rider. He can ride the calfs hide off. He is also an amazing little roper. He dominates the poles. He is really getting good at calf tie also. We are getting ready to go to the NFR in Las Vegas. VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! We leave on the 4th of Dec. and will be back on the 12th of Dec. I hope I will have a new camara by then if so I will post for sure. Cody has started roping again. Last month he won a Z.D. roping. He won a saddle and $1000.00. It was AWSOME!!! We are so proud of him for that I actually have a picture of his saddle I will post it.
1 comment:
Great to see a post! Have fun in Vegas;0 I'll cross my fingers for a new camera, so we can see the pics!
Post a Comment